Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yarn Along

Joining in with Ginny at Small Things with a yarn along.

I don't have a picture this week (no working camera) but since I have been knitting and reading so much in the past week I felt like I had to share.

What I'm knitting?  I am still working on this sweaterHere is my last yearn along post where you can see where I was on this project almost 2 months ago.  It is coming along quite well but very slowly.  I am almost done with the back panel.  I am thinking that I might take a little brake from it when i finish the back and maybe work on a quick fun, project.  Any ideas?

What I'm reading? I just finished "The Hippocratic Myth" by Gregg Bloche.  It is a very interesting book about how doctors are being forced to act against the Hippocratic Oath.  I found it very thought provoking and felt it brought up some very interesting points.  It has made me realize that there are definitely problems with the healthcare system and the responsibilities of doctors but I don't feel that it presents any solutions or answers to the problems.  But definitely worth reading anyway.

Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!